We are recruiting an experienced Advertising Manager to sell and lead the +852 inflight magazine sales team on the Hong Kong airlines account. This position is based in Singapore.
- We offer coaching and development programmes for all salespeople. We even have a visiting sports psychologist who helps our teams work on their strengths!
- We have travel incentives to bucket list destinations
- We have a diverse group of people who can teach you everything you want to learn about sales!
- To build, train & coach a high performing sales team by supporting their daily key behaviours & sales processes and leading them to deliver their potential
- To accurately forecast, hit and exceed individual and the inflight magazine sales targets
- To proactively seek and develop new commercial opportunities with clients based in Hong Kong and other destinations the airline flies to
- To manage the internal production and liaise with the external airline client to ensure the smooth delivery of client’s campaigns
- To manage internal and external partners and service providers
- To keep oneself informed and updated of the news & trends within the travel industry
- To ensure our advertisers are “delighted” with our service and that we are helping their business grow
- To fit into Ink’s culture of constant growth and giving
- Will need to travel between Singapore and Hong Kong occasionally to liaise with the airline & clients when required
- Will report to the Commercial Director
- A minimum 3 years of selling experience which includes magazine sales experience in Singapore / Hong Kong
- Has a proven track record of leading a successful sales team in a high performing environment
- Is proactive, curious & driven to succeed
- Has integrity and can inspire the team
- Has experience budgeting, managing costs and forecasting revenue
- Is resourceful and independent, with the ability to plan and implement plans under little supervision
- Is able to manage the pressure of a dynamic sales culture
- Ability to travel to Hong Kong when required
- Fluent in English & Cantonese (preferred)