Embark on an inspirational and life-changing journey with the world’s largest travel media company.
What sets Ink apart from other environments is our people! We are unique in our approach and our culture and environment are founded on 2 basic concepts – hard work and fun. Our leaders are achieving things they never thought were possible so be ready to be inspired and coached by a highly skilled and experienced team of motivators committed to constant improvement.
We are currently seeking an Advertising Sales Manager to join our award winning team in Coral Gables. This role will lead and inspire a team to over deliver on targets across print, digital and video. We believe in building strong, meaningful and successful relationships with our clients and you will be an essential part of creating lasting experiences. If you have a proven track record of advertising sales management with a keen focus on excellent personal and team results, we want to hear from you!
What you love doing:
- Cross selling across multiple media platforms.
- Leading, coaching, motivating and developing a team
following a holistic approach.
- Creating innovative ways to grow and win business.
- Nurturing client relationships through in person interaction.
- Maximizing advertising revenue by carefully planning
and executing sales strategies.
- Managing and reviewing performance of sales team against KPIs.
- Attending industry events.
- Building long-term relationships with businesses across multiple industries.
- Liaising with production, editorial and compliance teams.
- Working closely with leadership and recruitment team.
- Taking ownership of the brand and its advertising content.
Who you are:
- Dynamic, focused and self-motivated.
- Confident with an outgoing personality.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets
in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong background in media and publishing necessary.
- Experience working with clients across multiple industries.
- Committed to meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary with great commission/bonus earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, vision,
life insurance, and 401(k).
- Growth opportunities.
- Fun, energetic and productive work environment.
- Great office location.
- Coaching and development programs.
- Travel bonuses.