Ink, the world’s largest travel media company, is looking for a motivated and dynamic Art Director to join our award-winning team on the American Airlines account. Publications include main-cabin American Way, Spanish/Portuguese Nexos and premium cabin Celebrated Living.
We’re looking for someone with flair and creative passion. They must have a friendly can-do attitude, be inclusive with their ideas and deliver great content. The position is deadline-driven, so they must be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment, across multiple titles.
You will be:
- Art directing photoshoots where needed.
- Art directing and leading the design of all creative for the American Airlines account.
- Working with the picture desk to organize all photoshoots and image call-ins.
- Working closely with the editors to plan and execute each magazine.
- Working with in-house and overseas production teams to ensure delivery of designed files in a timely manner.
- Managing the creative budget.
A successful candidate must have:
- Minimum eight years’ experience art directing.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have a great contacts book.
- Strong background in commissioning illustrators and photographers.
- Experience working across multi-platforms.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- Life insurance and 401(k) plan.
- Paid time off.
- Great working environment.