We are the world leader in travel media. Founded in 1994 in London, Ink has a staff of more than 300 people in six offices around the globe. Together we create award-winning and inspiring storytelling and sell advertising to the largest brands in the world today. Headquartered in London, we have global offices in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, São Paulo and Singapore.
Working with 32 of the world’s largest airlines and travel groups means that over 1 billion passengers engage with our media annually. We create new opportunities for advertisers and brands to connect with a highly receptive global audience through inflight magazines, TV channels, mobile devices and other digital, print and video media products.
We produce 30 magazines in ten languages for the world’s best known airlines and travel companies including: American Airlines, Etihad, Norwegian, easyJet, Singapore Airlines and United. In addition, Ink sells digital media space for KLM, easyJet, Cebu Pacific and many more.
Ink is looking for a dynamic, approachable and quick-thinking individual to join Ink’s small Business Development team, that manages and builds both existing client relationships and onboards new clients into Ink’s portfolio. This new position will have the opportunity to craft new processes and ensure that our client relationships are world leading. As well as exploring new opportunities within existing clients, the role will be responsible for delivering client updates to senior management within Ink, so both account management and presentation skills are important.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within Ink’s portfolio of partners.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the Business Development team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Business Development team
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Analyse business trends and deliver insights to Ink.
- Update the CRM and build client staffing maps.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous business experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Have an understanding and passion for the aviation industry.
- Other languages a benefit but not essential
- Full understanding of both Microsoft office and Keynote ideal.
Please send your CV and cover letter by Monday 20th January to Jonny.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you use the application form below, please note that it won't submit unless you upload one of your two documents into the portfolio section.