Ink, the world’s leading travel media company, is seeking a passionate and dynamic Designer and Artworker to join our recently relaunched Creative Solutions department. Alongside world-class award-winning magazines, video and digital products. Ink produces exciting and diverse advertising creative for brands from all over the world.
Among the responsibilities, the successful candidate will be involved with the design and art working of advertising display pages for a huge array of clients.
Applicants therefore MUST have proven experience conceiving and designing artwork for advertising in a fast-paced client focused environment.
They must be organised, an effective team player and be bursting with fresh ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented creative to take the next step in their career.
- Designing imaginative and diverse client appropriate advertising solutions for print
- Liaising with the sales department, project manager, production and editorial teams to produce award-winning advertorials for a large portfolio of titles in time and on budget
- Providing designs and ideas which will engage and delight travellers and help the sales teams to be commercially successful
- Assisting other members of the team to produce and develop live creative
- Researching brands and brainstorming creative concepts with the rest of the team
- Adhering to the deadlines and budgets set for the titles
- Art working visuals for pitch work (Strong Photoshop skills are a must)
- Working calmly and efficiently under pressure
Essential Skills and Requirements
- At least three years’ experience in a junior/mid role designing for print in a fast paced
- deadline driven studio environment
- Experience designing advertising for print would be extremely advantageous
- A friendly, can-do attitude
- Top notch Adobe CC skills – A Photoshop whiz with strong understanding of InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Must be fluent in English. A second language is a bonus.
Please send your CV and work samples to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.