Ink is the world’s largest travel media company, connecting over 800 million passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly and now work with over 28 of the world’s biggest airlines and travel companies globally, including American Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
We have created the role of Head of Marketing to design and deliver a marketing strategy as we grow our already successful global business.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing, executing and refining targeted, organic and automated marketing campaigns that result in high-quality Business Development and Media Sales leads. The successful candidate will have direct experience in current marketing tools and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Head of Marketing will also be responsible for positively promoting the Company and the benefits of the inflight sector as a whole.
The role reports to our Joint CEO Michael Keating.
- Post GDPR, define and execute a CRM-based strategy to win new advertising clients and increase media sales across print, digital, and video globally
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership, with an emphasis on driving sales.
- Develop a nimble and versatile understanding of our customers and the buying stages for our products and services
- Coordinate closely with the Business Development, Media Sales and Creative teams to establish priorities and increase marketing efficiency
- Collaborate with our creative colleagues to continue the evolution of our corporate website, automated email campaigns, collateral materials, case studies, and content pieces to drive the business
- Heavy emphasis on lead generation strategy and execution via multiple channels
- Work on and manage the sales objection handling process at the company
- Understand and assess the competitive landscape to inform marketing decisions
- Set key performance metrics on systems performance and team effectiveness
- Control spend against the marketing budget (which you will help define)
- Provide visible leadership both internally and externally to achieve aggressive marketing goals
- Work closely alongside colleagues who handle Ink’s brand, PR and social efforts
The list above is not exhaustive and the position may be required to undertake duties which are broadly in line with the responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritise, identify efficiencies and consistently deliver quality work without direct supervision
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing with strong emphasis on marketing automation, marketing on social channels and demand generation program development
- 2+ years’ experience in a management role
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically whilst operating both in a strategic and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Proven project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; attention to detail and quality
- Experience supporting large sales organisations in a growth environment
- Strong CRM, demand generation and lead lifecycle/nurturing/management experience
- Experience implementing marketing automation tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Media and advertising experience and multi-lingual a plus
- Ability to create, write and edit industry type blogs for Ink’s digital channels
- Significant client facing experience a must
- Website hosting and IT knowledge an advantage
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to Karen Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying via the contact form below, please note your cover letter and CV will need to be attached in one document.