Ink is the world’s largest travel media company, connecting over 1 billion passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly and now work with over 28 of the world’s biggest airlines and travel companies globally, including American Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
This role has been created to fill the ever-increasing demand for in-house and client facing video content we are creating at Ink. We are looking for a talented Producer/Editor.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter, able to manage multiple projects at once and can manage people and clients where needed. We are looking for someone who has a solid technical level of editing experience, but who also has a keen editorial eye and a knack for storytelling.
The role will involve taking briefs, planning and script writing the brief out further, and imparting ideas into the creative. Liaising with sometimes multiple voices to reach an agreed vision for the content and then creating cuts from our pool of content. Sometimes overseeing shooting new content with camera department, sometimes repurposing older content, sometimes overseeing graphic design elements where needed also.
This person should be positive, a problem solver and creative. The ideal candidate will also need to have the understanding of the intricacies of creating corporate content, but with a keen creative eye to make things stand out and look great also.
- Experience in creating corporate video content
- Competent Self-shooting capabilities
- Intermediate editing skills (PremierePro)
- Basic Graphics skills (AfterEffects)
- Experience with full Adobe suite
- Self starter
- Able to manage multiple projects at once & highly organised
- Script writing
- A good understanding of working with strong brand guidelines, branding and brand messaging
- Personable with the ability to coordinate people, not afraid to ask questions
To apply, send your CV with a link to your online portfolio / showreel to Head of Video, Jonny Dixon, on firstname.lastname@example.org