Ink is the world’s largest travel media company, connecting over 800 million passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly and now work with over 28 of the world’s biggest airlines and travel companies globally, including American Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to design and deliver a marketing strategy as we set out to double the size of our already successful global business.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing, executing and refining targeted, organic and automated marketing campaigns that result in high-quality Business Development and Media Sales leads. To oversee and manage a Marketing Executive, as they develop and implement your new plan. To be a successful candidate you will have direct experience using digital marketing tools and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Be able to source insight and data, turning them into marketing campaigns and stories
- Work closely with our sales teams to increase inbound leads and CRM marketing post-GDPR
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership for our marketing and remote insight team members, with an emphasis on driving sales
- Develop a nimble and versatile understanding of our customers and the buying stages for our products and services
- Coordinate closely with the Business Development, Media Sales, Trade Media, Insight and Technology departments to establish priorities and increase marketing efficiency
- Collaborate with our creative colleagues to help deliver results from a new automated email system, and produce case studies and content pieces to increase sales
- Heavy emphasis on lead generation strategy and execution via multiple channels
- Understand and assess the competitive landscape to inform marketing decisions
- Control spend against the marketing budget (which you will help define)
- Provide visible leadership both internally and externally to achieve aggressive marketing goals
- Work alongside colleagues who handle Ink’s brand, PR and social efforts
The list above is not exhaustive and the position may be required to undertake duties which are broadly in line with the responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritise, identify efficiencies, and consistently deliver quality work without direct supervision
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing with strong emphasis on marketing automation, marketing on social channels and demand generation program development
- 2+ years’ experience in a management role
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically whilst operating both in a strategic and a hands-on/execution capacity
- Proven project management skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Track record in working with the commercial arm of a business and delivering increased sales
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; religious attention to detail & quality
- Experience supporting large sales organisations in a growth environment
- Strong CRM, demand generation, and lead lifecycle/nurturing/management experience
- Experience implementing marketing tools such as Salesforce and Pardot
- Significant client facing experience a must
- Ability to create, write and edit industry type blogs for Ink’s social channels
- Website hosting and IT knowledge an advantage
- International media and advertising experience a plus
- Speaking multiple languages a plus
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to Karen Lee email@example.com
If you are applying via the contact form below, please note your cover letter and CV will need to be attached in one document.