We are recruiting an experienced Sales Executive to grow our business in the Japanese market for SilverKris - Singapore Airlines' inflight magazine.
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process – from sourcing the leads to negotiating and closing the deals
- Your focus will be acquiring new business from clients across multiple industries in Japan, via cold calls and face to face meetings
- You will be responsible for developing agency relationships in your markets to drive more revenue across the magazine
- Have a minimum of one year sales experience closing sales across different industries in Japan. Experience in media/publishing will be an asset
- Focused and self-motivated
- The ability to respect deadlines and meet targets
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English as well as fluent written and spoken Japanese (in order to liaise with Japanese-speaking clients)
- Have working experience in the Japanese market
Why join us?
- We offer coaching and development programmes for all employees. We even have a visiting sports psychologist who will help you with your performance!
- We have travel incentives to bucket list destinations for our sales stars who consistently deliver on their targets
- You will have the capacity to earn great commission!