We’re looking for a talented and creative Motion Graphics Designer to be part of a new and exciting digital team. You will be working with some of the largest Airline and Travel companies and bring their visual campaigns to life. This will include having a strong creative eye, backed with solid motion graphics skills and a flair to produce outstanding content.
Primary Purpose of the Job
To create and champion Ink’s content on print, digital and social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other online digital platforms.
- Translating client briefs into creative/practical design proposals, concepts and storyboards.
- Design forward thinking graphics and create a variety of animations including 2D and 3D composites.
- Editing video content which is part of the motion graphics brief.
- Creating quick but engaging motion graphics in-line with online and social media best practice.
- Take responsibility to deliver projects to tight deadlines.
- Maintenance and update of all relevant creative and artwork files for easy reference and access.
- Education or training in video production, digital and social media is essential.
- At least 3 years-experience in designing and creating motion graphics.
- Showcase a strong portfolio and a track record of leading multiple motion projects at any one time to successful completion.
- Experience of working in print us desirable but not essential.
Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Effective time-management skills with the ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and consistency across multiple platforms with the ability to understand the editorial values and brand tone of the campaigns.
- A passion for reaching, building and engaging online audiences.
- Knowledge of different video formats for different online/social platforms.
To apply, send your CV with a link to your online portfolio / showreel to Head of Digital and Social, Rishi Kapoor, on firstname.lastname@example.org.