Ever considered working for a company that is delivering results that no-one thought possible, fully focused on delivering your dreams? Then this is your stop! Our Norwegian team are looking for the next superstar to join their ranks.
Ink is the world’s largest travel media company that connects over 1 billion passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly, recently bringing on airlines including Singapore Airlines, Air Italy and Ethiopian Airlines.
One thing is at the core at everything we do: YOU! We are passionate about your development and winning mindset. We are proud to have put this into action by creating a culture and support system to make sure you are the best version of yourself every day. We will literally help you achieve things you never thought possible.
We also believe that results should be rewarded which is why we have an uncapped commission system in place and a world class training and development programme which supports you to get there.
The culture and environment is what defines us and one that is built on two principles – hard work and fun! However, be careful, because we are different and not for the faint-hearted. If you are willing to do what it takes to change your life and go on an incredible journey then get in touch with us.
How you get there
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process – from sourcing the leads to negotiating and closing the deals
- You will then nurture and grow these clients by account management
- You will become an expert in the airline and markets they operate in
- You will have no sales targets – we are only interested in how great you can be, then we set the bar higher
- You will have no KPIs – it’s all about reaching 20 decision-makers a day
- You don’t necessarily have to have sales experience (we can teach you that) - we want open minds and huge belief
It’s all about you
Are you ready to stop settling for boring and average? Do you have lots of energy and a love for life and the world? Is there an inner drive and determination to get to the top and then keep going? If yes to all of these, then apply for this job, buckle up and we will do the rest!
We are holding interviews with immediate effect so please get in touch with us now. By the time you’ve finished reading this job advert and checked out our website we would have offered someone a role here, so hurry!
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to Victoria Hearn email@example.com
If you are applying via the contact form below, please note your cover letter and CV will need to be attached in one document.