We are looking for a Podcast Producer/Editor to manage the creation and production of Ink original podcasts.
Ink is the global leader in travel media, producing award-winning bespoke content for more than 20 airlines and travel groups around the world. We have offices in London, Singapore, New York and Miami.
Along with print, video and digital, Ink is moving into podcasting as an additional creative medium to further expand its content offer. We are currently looking for a Podcast Producer/Editor to join the company, and oversee and action the creation of Ink original podcasts.
We are looking for a multi-skilled creative who has previous experience producing podcasts.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is good at ideation and coming up with original concepts and engaging formats, but also has the organisational skills and personality to be able to put the production wheels in motion - as well as see the podcasts through to completion in an edit.
If you love great storytelling, and are passionate about travel and podcasting, then please get in touch.
- Previous producing experience of podcasts
- Editing experience with podcasts
- Great script writing skills
- Technical understanding of audio recording equipment.
- A creative mindset, always thinking of ideas
- Leadership skills, we are looking for someone to take charge of the formats and ideas, and feel comfortable in being the point person for podcasting.
- Understanding of engaging storytelling
- Experience with Adobe Audition, iZotope RX7 Advancedm and Pro Tools or Logic Pro X is preferable
To apply, please send a CV, cover letter and some examples of previous podcast work to Head of Video firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you are the right person for this role.
Please note: only suitable applicants will be responded to in due course.