Ink is the world’s largest Travel media company that connects over 800 million passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly and now work with over 26 of the world’s biggest airlines globally, bringing airlines onboard such as Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, Easy Jet and Virgin Atlantic to join our portfolio.
One thing that is at the core at everything we do: PEOPLE! We are passionate about our people’s development and winning mindset. We are proud to have put this into action by creating a culture and support system to make sure all our teams are provided with the tools to become the ultimate version of themselves. We help you to achieve things you never thought possible - and then raise the bar further.
We are now looking to recruit a Resourcer to help recruit our superstars of the future. You will be:
- Sourcing candidates via the current recruitment channels
- Posting vacancy adverts across all boards used by the company
- Screening CVs of applicants and conducting telephone interviews
- Creating a seamless process for applicants by ensuring that all notes on the system are up-to-date
- Conducting specific headhunting projects as and when required
- Researching news and developments in order to build knowledge and credibility within the market
- Actively promoting and continuing to build the reputation of the Ink brand in the recruitment marketplace
- Must demonstrate self-motivation and a drive to succeed
- Must be willing to learn, taking on an open attitude to new experiences and situations
- Must be proactive and show commitment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Articulate and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- An outstanding judge of character
- Have a sense of urgency and be able to work in a high-performance environment
- Go that extra mile
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and your CV to Karen Lee email@example.com
If you are applying via the contact form below, please note your cover letter and CV will need to be attached in one document.