The Sales Development Executive will work to ensure that Ink is recognizable and exciting to clients around the region, through networking events within the media industry. The objective of the role is to generate new business leads and meet up with new clients and media agencies to introduce them to Ink’s portfolio of products.
- Researching brands/ organizations to identify new leads and new markets to develop the business via direct customer engagement, targeted web searches and e‐mail/telephone contact.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our portfolio of magazines and video and digital products to be able to introduce clients to them.
- Establishing a good rapport with clients and getting them interested in how Ink can help them reach & grow their audience.
- Planning and attending conferences, meetings, exhibitions, and industry events to drive business awareness and growth.
- Organizing regular meetings with media agencies to present the regional Ink portfolio of products.
- A strong phone presence & exceptional communication skill in English. Mandarin would be an asset but is not necessary (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates).
- Should love connecting with people & must be a member of existing Marketing groups in Singapore.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Should be naturally curious and be aware of the news & current events in the region.
- The ability to ask questions and listen are the keys to success in this role.
- Should be able to liaise with teams on the floor and operate with minimum supervision.
- Availability to travel for events and conferences locally and around the region.
Why join us?
- We offer coaching and development programmes for all employees. We even have a visiting sports psychologist who will help you with your performance!
- We have travel incentives to bucket list destinations for ours sales stars who consistently deliver on their targets.
- You will have the capacity to earn great commission!