Ever considered working for a company that doesn’t only deliver results no-one thought possible, but heavily invests in your personal development and your dreams? Then this is your stop! Our easyJet team are looking for the next superstar to join their ranks. With easyJet being the biggest airline we look after in our London HQ, we only want people who are resilient, passionate and who strive to be the best.
Come fly with me!
Ink is the world’s largest travel media company that connects over 800 million passengers with brands every year. We have grown rapidly and now work with over 26 of the world’s biggest airlines globally, bringing airlines onboard such as Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways and Virgin Atlantic to join our portfolio.
One thing that is at the core at everything we do: YOU! We are passionate about your development and winning mindset. We are proud to have put this into action by creating a culture and support system to make sure you are provided the tools to become the ultimate version of yourself. We will help you achieve things you never thought possible and then raise the bar further.
We believe that hard work and results should be rewarded which is why we have a structured, uncapped commission system in place and a training and development programme which supports you to get there.
The culture and environment is what defines us and one that is built on two principles – hard work and fun! However, be careful, because we are different and not for the faint hearted, but if you are willing to do what it takes to change your life and go on an incredible journey then keep reading.
How you get there
- You will be responsible for the entire sales process – from sourcing the leads to negotiating and closing the deals.
- You will then nurture and grow these clients by account management.
- You will become an expert in the airline and markets they operate in.
- You will have no sales targets – we are only interested in how great you can be, then we set the bar higher.
- You will have no KPIs – it’s all about reaching 20 decision makers a day.
- You don’t necessarily have to have sales experience (we can teach you that), we want open minds and huge belief.
It’s all about you
Are you ready to stop settling for boring and average? Are you energetic with an inner drive and determination to get to the top and then keep going? If yes to all of these, then apply for this job, buckle up and we will do the rest!
We are holding interviews with immediate effect so please get in touch with us now. By the time you’ve finished reading this job advert and checked out our website we would have offered someone a role here, so hurry!