Ever considered working for a company that is delivering results that no-one thought possible, fully focused on delivering your dreams? Then this is your stop! Ink is recruiting for an Advertising Sales Leader/Publisher to work for a brand new inflight magazine and lead a team of media sales executives working on our Atmosphere magazine, onboard Air Italy.
Based out of Ink’s London office, you will lead a sales team to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a primary emphasis on forecasting, planning and budgeting. Ideally you will be a leader who has a passion for empowering and inspiring your team with a demonstrable track record of advertising sales leadership and publishing.
- Taking ownership of the title and its advertising content.
- Leading, coaching, motivating and developing your team.
- Maximising advertising revenue by carefully planning and executing sales strategy.
- Leading and reviewing performance of sales team against KPIs.
- Attending industry events.
- Building long term relationships with businesses.
- Planning advertising strategy including budgeting and forecasting.
- Developing creative and innovative ways to grow and win business.
- Leading from the front.
- Monitoring / achieving daily and monthly sales targets.
- Liaising with production, editorial and compliance teams.
- Working closely with leadership and recruitment team.
- Travelling to meet with clients.
- Proven experience and leadership skills in a target driven environment.
- Minimum three years’ experience in media/publishing (desirable).
- Sound understanding of media and advertising industry (desirable).
- Experience in working with luxury/high end clients.
- Dynamic, focused and self-motivated.
- Confident with an outgoing personality.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Previous experience leading telesales teams.
Ink is the world leader in travel media - we work with the world’s largest airlines (including American Airlines, Etihad, easyJet, Brussels Airlines, Wizz Air, Eurowings, Norwegian) and travel groups. We create opportunities for advertisers to connect with a highly receptive global audience through inflight magazines, mobile devices and other digital and print media products.