Immediate start! Ink is looking for a digital campaign manager to join our advertising team, playing a key role in the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across our airline and travel clients.
The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing digital media campaigns across key social platforms & DSPs inc. Google Ads, Facebook, and Instagram.
This role is unique in this market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying. We need someone with an appetite and hunger to learn on the job as we bring this brand new platform into our business – someone willing to learn with us and grow as we integrate it across many more airlines and travel companies.
They should be a team player, willing to be an integral part of driving the success of this part of the business, organised, and a natural problem-solver. They will also need to be adaptable as we won’t be selling this media in the traditional way.
You will need to:
- Build and manage digital media campaigns across demand side platforms and publisher partners including Facebook, Google, and Instagram
- Book and monitor advertising campaigns, working side by side with the sales teams
- Quality assure and troubleshoot across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting
- Optimise, pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the Head of Sales
- Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required
We would like you to have:
- A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns
- Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges in a fast changing and innovative business, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day planning, implementation and management of digital marketing campaigns for several big and exciting clients, then please come and speak to us.
You will be working Monday to Friday from 8.30 – 5.30pm.
Our values represent the importance we place on principles, actions and beliefs. Our values define who we are and what we stand for as a family. They influence, underpin and are present in what we do in every part of our business.
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org