Primary Purpose of the Job
To edit long-form and short-form features for online and to be broadcast on in-flight entertainment and social media channels.
Ink are looking for a full-time midweight Video Editor to join their expanding Digital & Social media team. The role would suit someone with solid experience editing with Adobe Premiere Pro and a good understanding of After Effects.
The ideal candidate will come with fresh ideas, be self-motivated and have a good understanding of post-production workflows, following a brief and adhering to style guides and brand guidelines. As an editor, you’re great at storytelling and have knowledge and understanding of creating engaging social media content.
- Assemble footage into rough, fine and final cuts while maintaining professional standards
- Multi-task regularly between projects
- Adhere to internal guidelines for the management and storage of video, audio and graphic files.
- Strong understanding of various social media video formats.
- Ability to re-purpose and/or cut for social media platforms.
- Receive and implement notes from producers and clients.
- Organise workload, manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Quality check videos and deliverables to ensure all assets meet standards, appropriate specs and are ready for upload and archive
To apply, send your CV with a link to your online portfolio / showreel to Head of Digital and Social, Rishi Kapoor, on email@example.com