Embark on an inspirational and life changing journey with the world’s largest travel media company. What sets us apart from other environments is our people! We are unique in our approach, and our culture and environment are founded on 2 basic concepts – hard work and fun.
Ink, the largest inflight publisher in the world, is seeking a Video/Multimedia Sales Director to lead the financial performance of the Hemispheres Travel Show, the video advertising platform onboard one of the biggest airlines in the world, United Airlines.
The Video/multimedia Sales Director is primary focused on carrying out daily sales activities that will drive revenue. This position is also responsible for the coordination, profitability and growth of the video asset.
The ideal candidate for this role is a diligent and proactive leader that is deeply invested in the growth and development of the product. You must be a self-starter who can listen, quickly create value, drive strategic vision, and deliver results.
- Sell video advertising by developing strong partnerships with media buyers, C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Formulate and implement strategic sales plans, forecasts, budgets and other activities through research and analysis of market/country data to establish new opportunities.
- Identify prospects and utilize a consultative sales approach to leverage client’s needs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and changing territory demographics.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional internal advertising sales groups and outside sales representatives.
- Prepare sales presentations, negotiate sales agreements and coordinate payment terms in accordance with company parameters.
- Create and drive territory growth tactics to meet and exceed performance metrics.
- Represent the company within the industry including participation in tradeshows, presentations, events, and client meetings.
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 4 + years of experience selling media across multiple platforms.
- Broadcasting sales experience preferred.
- Strong background in sales with the ability to influence buyers.
- Natural closer with a limitless mentality and an unwavering focus on exceeding budget expectations.
- Flexible and positive “can do” attitude.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Results oriented with the ability to work effectively independently and in a team.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.