tigerair

Tigerair is a leading low-cost carrier that operates out of Singapore. It connects people across the Asia Pacific region. With more than 60 destinations within its network (including interline partnership routes), Tigerair empowers people to pursue their travel dreams by offering affordable options. Your advertising message will be read by a high percentage of travellers, giving you the best ROI for your advertising spend. Statistics show that 54% of our travellers went on to purchase products they had seen in the magazine, 82% of our travellers start planning their next trip whilst travelling with us.

tigerair tigertales magazine advertising

tigertales Asia

Readership per year: 5,261,000
Issue per year: 6

tigertales Asia is the bi-monthly inflight magazine for tigerair – it’s distributed on all flights that operate between Singapore and countries like China, Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines. The magazine features fun tips and exciting stories – on topics including food, travel, adventure and shopping – that gear travellers up for their journeys on the tigerair network. Additionally, the publication reaches an estimated 1.1 million readers per issue. Of this number, 41% are business travellers, while the other 59% fly for leisure purposes. With this unique passenger profile, the magazine provides advertisers with unparalleled access to a highly desirable audience travelling through Asia. 
 

tigerair digital advertising

Boarding Pass & Travel Documents

We create prominent advertising opportunities for brands on essential travel documents, targeted directly into the hands of key passengers.

Get guaranteed exposure to an estimated 5.2 million travellers when you advertise using targeted advertising with tigerair across the Asia Pacific. tigerair’s targeted advertising capabilities allows your business to connect with passengers via their email itineraries. These email itineraries contain essential travel information therefore guaranteeing exposure for your business. For advertisers, reaching travellers at this critical stage of their travelling journey and planning process can help  promote products and increase sales. Passengers can be segmented using various criteria’s including destination, gender, nationality, origin and location, ensuring maximum effectiveness by serving your campaign directly into the hands of your ideal consumers.
 

Contact our team

Want to know more? Talk to us.










Please verify the reCaptcha